Welcome to Charles Street Bar and Club Brighton's premier gay venue. On the ground floor, our seafront bar and restaurant with it's outside terrace really is the place to see and be seen. As evening draws in, the ambience in the bar changes to a pre-club feel and upstairs Envy plays host to different clubnights - many of which are Brighton institutions! Watch out for our double-floor specials too!
During the day join us for lunch in the unique and stylish surroundings of the Charles Street Bar. We have a great food menu, ranging from light bites, sharers and complete three course meals, through to popular Sunday roasts. The contemporary surroundings are also a favourite with friends wanting to meet up for a freshly brewed coffee or something from the bar - treat yourself to a delicious cocktail or an extra cold beer!
Here on our website, you'll find details of all our nights, plus our many special offers and promotions. There's always something new going on, so check back regularly. You'll also find a gallery of fabulous photos, a contact form if you've got a question or comment that requires a response, and a guestbook which we'd love you to sign if you had a good time when you visited.
We look forward to seeing you at Charles Street.
Please note that I.D is required and currently we unfortunately do not admit hen or stag nights.
today at Charles Street... listings powered by
- Thursday, 5th May
- Mad Cow @ Charles Street Bar/Envy (Charles Street Club)
- The Brighton institution, Mad Cow, is back this Thursday with your favourite tunes and those amazing drinks deals from just £1 - it's hard to beat.
It's a night of madness and mayhem with DJs Ruby Roo and Lee(Roy) in the Bar throwing out funky commercial dance. All presided over, of course, by the fiery Miss Joan Bondů.Mooooo Darling!
- times: 12pm - 3am. door tax: £1 entry after 9pm
latest photos... galleries powered by
- The Annual Golden Handbags Community Quiz
- (Charles Street)
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016
- Is it really that time of year again? Tonight saw the launch of the Golden Handbag Award voting for 2016 with the annual community quiz. Bringing the community together has never been so heart-warming.