Welcome to Charles Street Bar and Club Brighton's premier gay venue. On the ground floor, our seafront bar and restaurant with it's outside terrace really is the place to see and be seen. As evening draws in, the ambience in the bar changes to a pre-club feel and upstairs Envy plays host to different clubnights - many of which are Brighton institutions! Watch out for our double-floor specials too!
During the day join us for lunch in the unique and stylish surroundings of the Charles Street Bar. We have a great food menu, ranging from light bites, sharers and complete three course meals, through to popular Sunday roasts. The contemporary surroundings are also a favourite with friends wanting to meet up for a freshly brewed coffee or something from the bar - treat yourself to a delicious cocktail or an extra cold beer!
Here on our website, you'll find details of all our nights, plus our many special offers and promotions. There's always something new going on, so check back regularly. You'll also find a gallery of fabulous photos, a contact form if you've got a question or comment that requires a response, and a guestbook which we'd love you to sign if you had a good time when you visited.
We look forward to seeing you at Charles Street.
Please note that I.D is required and currently we unfortunately do not admit hen or stag nights.
today at Charles Street... listings powered by
- Monday, 25th July
- Studio 150 Warm Up @ Charles Street Bar
- Early bird drinks deals from 5pm (check in house screens and posters for details), plus warm up for Studio 150 - a Brighton institution!
AFTERWORK DRINKS DEAL NEW! All drinks 50% off (except Sparkling Wine & Cocktails - but EVERYTHING else!) from 5pm til 9pm from Monday till Saturday and all night on Sunday from 8.30 after cabaret!
Food: 2 for £7.99 on selected main meals.
- times: 12pm - 11pm.
- Studio 150 @ Charles Street Bar
- Start the week as you shouldn't go on, with the infamous Studio 150.
Amazing credit-crunch busting drink deals with selected pints, singles or bottles at just £1.50 - and a music policy that includes pop, trash, a smattering of Indie, and all the classics that keep you on your toes.
- times: 10.30pm - 2am.
latest photos... galleries powered by
- The Annual Golden Handbags Community Quiz
- (Charles Street)
- Tuesday, 26 April 2016
- Is it really that time of year again? Tonight saw the launch of the Golden Handbag Award voting for 2016 with the annual community quiz. Bringing the community together has never been so heart-warming.