Welcome to Charles Street Bar and Club Brighton's premier gay venue. On the ground floor, our seafront bar and restaurant with it's outside terrace really is the place to see and be seen. As evening draws in, the ambience in the bar changes to a pre-club feel and upstairs Envy plays host to different clubnights - many of which are Brighton institutions! Watch out for our double-floor specials too!
During the day join us for lunch in the unique and stylish surroundings of the Charles Street Bar. We have a great food menu, ranging from light bites, sharers and complete three course meals, through to popular Sunday roasts. The contemporary surroundings are also a favourite with friends wanting to meet up for a freshly brewed coffee or something from the bar - treat yourself to a delicious cocktail or an extra cold beer!
Here on our website, you'll find details of all our nights, plus our many special offers and promotions. There's always something new going on, so check back regularly. You'll also find a gallery of fabulous photos, a contact form if you've got a question or comment that requires a response, and a guestbook which we'd love you to sign if you had a good time when you visited.
We look forward to seeing you at Charles Street.
Please note that I.D is required and currently we unfortunately do not admit hen or stag nights.
today at Charles Street... listings powered by
- Monday, 21st April
- Easter Monday Showtime with Lady Imelda @ Charles Street Bar
- Bank Holiday Cabaret Special with Lady Imelda - from 7.30 in the bar. Followed by Sally's Rock & Roll Bingo with a very special Studio 150 in the club after - open 'Egg'tra late for the Bank Holiday!
And just because it's Easter, it still means we're having our incredible 1/2 price drinks deals from 5-9pm too!!!
- times: 7.30 for cabaret - club opens @ 10.30 door tax: Not a single penny for the cabaret, just £1.50 for the club!
- Studio 150 @ Envy (Charles Street Club)
- Charles Street & Envy's Monday night madness - the week starts with the institution that is Studio 150.
Amazing credit-crunch busting drink deals with all singles or bottles at just £1.50 - and a music policy that includes pop, trash, a smattering of Indie, and all the classics that keep the dancefloor full.
With entry at only £1.50 - it's a great place to spend your Monday night!
- times: 10.30pm - 2am. door tax: £1.50